like stones thrown skipping glassy eyes glazed looking beyond within out between hazy shimmering mirage programmed by destiny to destroy and goodness bring forth.
The Beautiful Space- A Journal of Mind, Art and Poetry.
1. This is your literary journal to publish your unpublished poems and artwork related to themes of the mind, the body, the soul, mental health, health, healing, illness and the brain. 2. We may occasionally accept work not related to above themes as long as it is of good quality and relevant to our project.
3. We aim to publish work of one author every week depending upon the rate of submissions and quality of work. 4. We publish work of both established and new writers.
5. All submissions will be subject to peer review before accepting for publication. We will contact you ( within 8-12 weeks) only if we decide to publish your work.
Submit Poems & Artwork 1. You can submit your poems ( max 50 lines, up to three poems at a time, all in one document), & Artwork.
2. We are happy to publish anonymous work as well as stories if you choose to as long as we hold your details in our records.
3. All submissions should be your own unpublished original work.
4. All submissions will be reviewed before accepting for the publication. Decision of our reviewing team will be final.
5. Please send all your work as one Microsoft word document file, align to left of the page and font 12 Times New Roman with your details to the following email. Submit Art work as pictures in jpq format.
6. Please also include one sentence personal bio you would like to be published with your work