1. This is a literary journal to publish your poems, artwork and essays related to themes of the mind, the body, the soul, mental health, health, healing, illness and the brain.
2. We also accept work not related to above themes as long as it is of good quality and relevant to our project
3. You can submit your Poems ( max 50 lines each poem, max 3 poems at a time, all in one Microsoft word file, align to left of the page and font 12 Times new Roman) and Artwork.
4. You can also submit Essays ( Max 1200 words all in one Microsoft word file, align to left of the page and font 12 Times new Roman)
5. Please include brief bio note in the third person ( max 50 words).
6. We are happy to publish anonymous work as long as we hold your details in our records.
7. All submissions should be your original work. You should make a statement about that in your submission.
8. Make sure you send poems and essays as Microsoft word document (doc, doc format ) and artwork or photography as pictures ( jpg format)
9. All submissions shall be reviewed before accepting for the publication. The decision of our reviewing team will be final.
10.If your work is not formatted in above format, it will not be read.
11. We only publish previously unpublished poems, artwork and essays related above themes
12. You can submit your poetry reading videos lasting no more than three minutes.
13. Please do not submit another work within 4 months of last submission or publication.
14. We will contact you only if we decide to publish your work ( within 4-6 weeks)
15. Please send your work with your details to the following email.
The Beautiful Space- A Journal of Mind, Art and Poetry