The Beautiful Space ( http://www.thebeautifulspace.co.uk/ ) discloses the following disclaimers and limitation of liabilities.
Limitation of Liability
- The information, opinions and views presented on this website The Beautiful Mind reflect the views of the authors and contributors of the articles and not of the various team members.
- Publication of articles, advertisements or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the website and its founder, board and working body members.
- The Beautiful Space and/or its publisher cannot be held responsible for any errors or for any consequences arising from the use of the information contained in this website
- Although every effort is made by the editorial board and the publishers to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this website, the data and opinions appearing in the articles including editorials, blogs and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributors concerned
- The publishers and team of our website accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, information, opinion or statement
- Whilst every effort is made by our team to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage as described in this website, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature in their own country
- This journal is not for any advice or consultation. This journal and its content is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Our team uses all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk
- Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, independent verification of the website content should be made
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, its founder and members expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied
- Any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this agreement.